We are excited to work with you to bring your event to life. It is our honor to host every event that comes to our space.
As always, our priority is the health and safety of everyone who enters our venue. We are taking measures to ensure that we provide a safe environment for all our events by implementing cleaning and sanitizing procedures recommended by local health officials.
Tips about Gatherings:
- Brief guests about precautions before the event starts; during the event, remind guests of these precautions and ensure they are followed.
- Pepin Hill Event Center is an indoor and outdoor venue. The venue is well-ventilated.
- Minimize crowding by staggering arrivals and departures, numbering entries, designating seats/places and marking the floor to ensure physical distancing between people of at least six feet.
- Provide your guests with all necessary supplies – hand hygiene stations, hand sanitizer or soap and water, tissues, and masks.
Always comply with the following 3 basic preventive measures:
- Stay at home if you are feeling unwell
- Maintain at least 6 feet distance from others, and wear a mask if you cannot guarantee this distance.
- Cover a sneeze or cough with a tissue or bent elbow, and immediately dispose of tissue in a closed-lid bin. Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, or with a hand sanitizer.
Questions? Please contact us.